ECS Returns to Wembley!
Time to book your tickets for the largest UK esports event of the year! 2 days of CS with the best teams in the world for your viewing pleasure, back at The SSE Arena Wembley, London.
Along with the best names in CSGO to guide you through the action, ECS will have team signing sessions, celebrity appearances, partner giveaways, team and ECS swag along with even more exciting surprises!
- Full access to the biggest UK CS:GO event
- Premium seating option with the best views of the action
- Limited edition swag only for Premium ticket holders
Students with valid ID may purchase a ticket at 50% discount - Click here
Wembley SSE Arena
ECS S5 finals - seating plan
- Stage area
- Premium seating
- Standard seating
About the venue
Wembley Arena (originally the Empire Pool and, since 1 July 2014, now know as the SSE Arena, Wembley) is an indoor arena located in Arena Square, Engineers Way, Wembley Park, Wembley, London and it is the UK's most iconic entertainment venue.
Visit the http://www.ssearena.co.uk for further information about the arena.
Arena Square, Engineers Way, Wembley Park, Wembley, HA9 0AA
How to get there
For all the information on how to reach SSE/Wembley Arena via:
- Public transport
Via underground30 mins from Central London
- Closest station "Wembley Park": Zone 4 reached via Metropolitan or Jubilee lines
- Exit Station via lift or stairs
- Pass under tunnel onto Olympic Way
- When reaching Wembley Arena do not walk up ramps, turn right
- SSE/Wembley Arena situated across the road (0.3 miles)
- "Wembley Central": Zone 4 reached via Bakerloo Line
- Exit station, turn right onto Wembley High Road, follow for 200 yards to Wembley Triangle
- At Wembley Triangle turn left onto Wembley Hill Road. Follow until Lakeside way
- Turn right, walk for 1 mile to SSE/Wembley Arena
Via overground30 mins from Central London
Chiltern Railways run a service from London Marylebone to Wembley Stadium. To book and find out more about running times, visit http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/.
Via bus30 mins from Central London
The 79, 83, 92, 182 and 224 all regularly run through the Wembley Arena area.
Accomodation and food
SSE Arena caters for everyone with refreshment stands for snacks that opens an hour and half before the main doors open.
If you are looking for something outside the arena please visit goo.gl/rxXhyY for the top 10 restaurants in the area.
Find hotels and apartments for your stay during ECS Wembley Finals 2018