About the venue
The SSE Arena, Wembley (Formerly known as Wembley Arena) Is the UK’s most iconic entertainment venue. The venue now boasts a 35 Million Pound refurbishment and a winning partnership with SSE, to give you the best esports experience come June 2016.
Visit ssearena.co.uk/thewembleyexperience/faqs for further information about the arena.
For all the information on how to reach SSE/Wembley Arena via:
- Public Transport
30 mins from Central London
- Closest Station “Wembley Park”: Zone 4 reached via Metropolitian or Jubilee lines
- Exit Station via lift or stairs;
- Pass under tunnel onto Olympic Way;
- When reaching Wembley Arena do not walk up the ramps, turn right;
- SSE/Wembley Arena is situated accross the road (0.3 miles).
- “Wembley Central”: Zone 4 reached via Bakerloo line
- Exit station, turn right onto Wembley High Road, follow for 200 yards to Wembley Triangle;
- At Wembley Triangle turn left onto Wembley Hill Road. Follow until Lakeside way;
- Turn right and walk for 1 mile to SSE/Wembley Arena.
Car and Parking Facilities
Wembley Arena is located just off the A406 North Circular Road within easy reach of central London and the rest of the country, with major motorways connecting nearby. If you're coming from the North, take the M1/A1, then A406, then A404. From the East go M11, M25 (J23), A1, A41, A406 then A404. From the South it’s M25 (J15), M4 (J3), A312, A40, A406, A404, A479 OR M25 (16), M40 (A40), A406, A404, A479. From the West go M4, A312, A40, A406 then A404
For Sat-Nav searches please insert the post code HA9 0AA or search Engineers Way Wembleye.
There are a number of car parks very close to the venue and can be pre-booked to avoid disappointment, to book your spot today please visit wembleyofficialparking.com
- Buying your parking tickets online is cheaper than paying on the day
- Pre-booked vehicles are automatically entered into the parking management system so will be recognised immediately to give you easy access to the car park
- Simply return to your car and drive away at the end of your visit – your vehicle will be recognised saving you time
- Car parks are very close to the arena, and are secure and marshalled for your security
- Beware of pirate car parks on approach to the Wembley complex. They are further away, and may not be secure.
* You are able to also pay for parking on arrival or depature to the car parks - we recomend booking in advance or paying on arrival to enjoy a speedy exit.
Accomodation And Food
Visit: goo.gl/3WrXDR for the 10 top hotels near SSE Arena
SSE Arena caters for everyone with refreshment stands for snacks that opens an hour and half before the main doors open.
If you are looking for something outside the arena please visit goo.gl/rxXhyY for the top 10 restaurants in the area.
- Bags Larger than standard ruck size approximately (35(W)*17(D)*42(H)cm (There will be no storage space for larger bags at the arena)
- Bringing alchohol from outside (Alcohol will be present at arena for purchase)
- Professional recording devices
- Sharp object/knives/ceremonial swords
Please visit ssearena.co.uk/the-wembley-experience/venue-info for detailed security policy of SSE Arena
For all enquiries regarding the event please email us at ECS@csgoleague.com